Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms:
- All intellectual property rights in the material on this website belong to Reeds Solicitors Ltd or its licensors. Reproduction either online or offline in whole or in part, without our express written permission, is prohibited. You are permitted to print material from this website for your own personal use, provided that no further reproduction is then made, and that the content is in no way altered.
- The information provided on this website is for your information only. Nothing on this website is intended to be taken or relied upon as legal advice, nor is it a substitute for it. Reeds Solicitors Ltd accept no liability for loss or damage arising from any reliance placed on the information contained in this website.
- Any enquiry made to Reeds Solicitors Ltd does not automatically establish a solicitor/client relationship with you. This relationship will only exist once we have accepted instructions from you, and have sent you our terms of business.
- The information on this website is based on the laws of England and Wales only.
- We always strive to maintain accuracy across our website, but in the unlikely event that any material contained herein is inaccurate, we accept no liability for any reliance placed upon it or loss suffered as a result of using this site.
- The content of this site may be changed at any time without notice, and that includes changes to these terms.
- Whilst we will try to make this website available to you at all times, we accept no liability for loss arising as a result of its unavailability due to technical issues.
- We also make no guarantees as to the functionality of this site, nor that it is free from viruses.
- The contents of this website may contain links to other websites. Those links are for your information only, and are not necessarily an endorsement by Reeds Solicitors Ltd. Reeds Solicitors Ltd accept no responsibility for the contents of any external or third party website.
- If you are using this site, you agree to do so lawfully.
- This notice is governed by applicable laws of England and Wales.