If you are the nearest relative, we can offer advice and assistance about your role and powers under the Mental Health Act.

In circumstances where Displacement (the removal of the nearest relative) is being considered, or proceedings have been issued, we can provide advice, assistance and representation at Court.

Advice, assistance and representation may be available under Legal Aid, subject to a means assessment.

General Enquiries