We can act for those whom have been transferred from prison to hospital and need advice on their rights.

We can also act for prisoners who wish to be transferred to a psychiatric unit and require assistance in doing so.

Additionally, if you have been made subject to a Section 45A Hybrid Order, we can provide advice and assistance on your status and rights.

Our advice and assistance is usually free of charge under the Legal Help Scheme, subject to a means assessment.

General Enquiries