Reeds Solicitors LLP is an award winning, leading criminal defence and multi-disciplinary law firm. Reeds provides legal services nationally and has 22 offices situated throughout England & Wales. The firm have frequently been listed in the Legal 500 as a Top Tier Criminal Defence practice.
Our clients know they can always trust us to look after them, and our reputation continues to fuel our growth because we have strived to preserve this individual and personal approach; consistently making us our clients’ first choice for representation
We have a way of doing things at Reeds Solicitors. Essentially this relates to how we deal with people:
- Internally – how we deal with our people.
- Externally – how we deal with our clients.
The Reeds Way – Internally
We care about our people; we want to help them maintain good mental and physical health and achieve their career and financial goals. The ten “absolutes” therefore that we will work hard to deliver on when it comes to working with and dealing with everyone in the Reeds team are as follows:
- We embrace equality, diversity, and inclusion throughout our
- We will treat everyone fairly – whoever you are and wherever you work in our business.
- No one will be above our “rules”.
- We foster a culture of mutual respect and will not tolerate those who do not align with this.
- We will have fair and transparent systems and processes.
- We will safeguard the well-being of our people.
- We will challenge you and promote your development.
- We will try hard to make working life enjoyable.
- We will offer an environment that is supportive and friendly.
- We will strive to be a successful business so that we can reward and invest in our people to give them the best chance of achieving their professional and financial goals.
The Reeds Way – Externally
We genuinely care about our clients. We are not just in this for the money.
- Reeds exists to help our clients achieve their desired outcome.
- We will never “just go through the motions” when we act for clients.
- We will ensure, through training and supervision, that our entire team are at “the top of their game”.
- We will manage caseloads so that our teams can always provide every client with the highest standard of excellence.
- We will have empathy and understanding for every client and the position they find themselves in.
- We will work as a team to deliver on the Reeds Service Pledge.
- We will pursue business success so that we can continue to provide a service we believe is integral to the health of our society, positively affect the lives of more people, and ensure that more and more people have access to the highest quality legal advice.
About Reeds Solicitors
Reeds prides itself on having built a team of truly exceptional police station representatives, paralegals, solicitors, solicitor-advocates and barristers. Each has been chosen not only for their proven legal ability, but also for their passion and absolute commitment in achieving the best possible results for each of their clients.
We actively apply the same levels of care and expertise to every case we deal with, because we understand how much that matters to our clients. Our reputation is for quality, and for providing our clients with straightforward, honest and pragmatic advice.