Reeds Solicitors would like to open a new family office in Devon and therefore we are seeking a Child Care Solicitor to join the team. Ideally the candidate would be an accredited member of the Law Society’s Child Panel, although all applicants with the relevant experience will be considered. We do not currently have an office base and therefore we are open to meeting candidates across the whole of the Devon area.
This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new office and develop a team of your own with the added benefit of the background support of a larger team, who have experience in this kind of business development. With this in mind, we would like to hear from candidates who have prior management experience or a desire to develop those skills in due course and who will be excited to get involved in the marketing, promotion and development of our brand and services within this area.
Applicants should have a good knowledge of public law children matters and have demonstrable experience in Child Care Proceedings, good advocacy skills and experience with public funding.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Why Reeds Solicitors?
We are a forward thinking, dynamic firm who put their clients and employees first. We are a fun and flexible firm with good opportunities for development and career progression, in fact we have been award-shortlisted for our flexible working and wellbeing policies. We expect a lot from our employees but in return we offer:
- The ability to earn up to 30 days of holiday with years of service (standard holiday packages start at 25 days plus all bank holidays);
- Additional paid celebration day to use as you would like (such as a birthday);
- Ability to purchase a further 5 days of holiday each year;
- Discretionary additional holiday days given at Christmas (up to a maximum of 2 days);
- Flexible working schemes available to all employees;
- Private medical health care with the option to add optical and dental care;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Performance related bonus, 10% of any profit costs over 3x your annual salary
- A profit share will be available in due course as the office grows
- Fresh fruit baskets in each office on a weekly basis;
- Cycle to work scheme, including e-bikes;
- Unlimited access to online based training, structured regulatory checks and weekly ‘top tips’ to enhance and support remote working;
- A culture of respect for colleagues and the best possible service for our clients;
- Employee assistance programme with access to physical, mental and emotional health advice & webinars, wellbeing videos and programmes, online counselling & mini health checks.
To enquire, or apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please email email@example.com.