You must have at least £2,000,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa.
- be 18 or over to apply for this visa
- be able to prove that the money belongs to either you or your husband, wife, unmarried or same-sex partner
- have opened a UK bank account
Your funds must be:
- held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- free to spend (‘disposable’) in the UK
Your money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply.
Students with financial sponsorship
You may be able to apply for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa if you are already in the UK and you are:
- a Tier 4 (General) visa holder
- a student nurse
- studying, writing up a thesis or re-sitting an exam
- a postgraduate doctor or dentist
- an overseas qualified nurse or midwife
- a student sabbatical officer
You must have unconditional agreement in writing from your financial sponsor to re-enter or stay in the UK if your course fees and living costs were paid by either:
- a government
- an international scholarship agency
Contact Reeds Business Team for expert immigration advice for high net work immigration visa applicants.
General EnquiriesCONTACT US