TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR) VISA
You must have access to at least £50,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.
Your funds must be:
- held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- free to spend (‘disposable’) on business in the UK
There are different eligibility requirements depending on whether you have access to £50,000 or to £200,000.
You must also:
- meet the English language requirement
- be able to support yourself during your stay
- be at least 16 years old
Sharing investment funds
You can form an ‘entrepreneurial team’ with one other Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) applicant and share the same investment funds.
You and your team member must meet all the application requirements and:
- not use the same funds on another application with a different entrepreneurial team
- provide all the documents needed for evidence of the funds with your own applications
Contact us for more information and advice.
General EnquiriesCONTACT US