Reeds Immigration can assist if you fall under any of the following:

  • you are an extended family member of someone from theEuropean Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • you have settlement as an EEA national
  • you wish to apply for British citizenship
  • you wish to sponsor your partner’s visa application under the Immigration Rules

If you are an EU citizen you and your family will need to apply for ‘settled status’ to continue living here in the UK after June 2021. You will need to have started living in the UK before 1 January 2021 to apply to the scheme when it opens.

Contact us to see how Reeds Immigration can help.

General Enquiries

0333 240 7373