Divorce & Separation
Whatever your circumstances, separating from your partner can naturally be a very upsetting and stressful time. It’s understandable that you will have a lot of questions about the process itself, and about the impact of any separation or divorce on you and your family.
We understand the difficult and complex issues which can stem from the breakdown of any relationship, and the need for sympathetic and clear advice from an experienced professional at an early stage.
If you decide that divorce is the right option for you, we are here to guide you through the process smoothly and efficiently at every stage, and to give you solid and realistic advice throughout. It is important that advice is given as soon as possible, and you can be assured that our advice is always tailored to your individual circumstances.
For a discreet consultation, or for more information about how we can help you, contact a member of the Family Law team, or click here and a member of the team will contact you as soon as possible.
Fixed fees available:
Level 1 – Divorce Advice only – £150.00 plus VAT
- Assisting you to draft your divorce petition for you to file at court
Level 2 – Divorce – Advice and Assistance – £395.00 plus VAT
- Assisting you to draft your divorce petition
- Assisting you to issue the divorce papers at court
- Assisting you to apply for your Decree Nisi
- Assisting you to apply for your Decree Absolute
Level 3 – Divorce – Representation for Respondent – £395.00 plus VAT*
- Advising you on the contents of the Petition issued by your spouse
- Assisting you to complete the Acknowledgement of Service
- Advising you on the Certificate of Entitlement to Decree, Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute as each of those are pronounced
*With this package we will go on the Court record as advising you.
Level 4 – Divorce – Representation for Petitioner – £750.00 plus VAT
- Drafting your divorce petition
- Issuing the divorce papers at the court
- Applying for your Decree Nisi
- Applying for your Decree Absolute
For all Fee Levels, there will be a Court fee of £550.00 payable.
General EnquiriesCONTACT US