Luton offers the full range of criminal law, family law and prison law services.
Luton is situated on the River Lea, about 30 miles (50 km) north-northwest of London in the county of Bedfordshire.
The town’s foundation dates to the sixth century as a Saxon outpost on the River Lea, from which Luton derives its name. Luton is recorded in the Domesday Book as Loitone and Lintone and one of the largest churches in Bedfordshire, St Mary’s Church, was built in the 12th century. There are local museums which explore Luton’s history in Wardown Park and Stockwood Park.
Luton was for many years famous for hatmaking, and also had a large Vauxhall Motors factory. Car production at the plant began in 1905 and continued until the plant’s closure in 2002. London Luton Airport opened in 1938, and is now one of Britain’s major airports, with three railway stations also in the town. The University of Bedfordshire was created from a merger with the University of Luton, and two of its campuses are in Luton.
HOW TO FIND US
From the M1 take exit 10, and then take the second exit at the roundabout onto the A1081.
Take the exit towards St Albans and then cross over the roundabout onto London Road.
Continue on London Road. At the junction, turn left onto Windsor Street.
Turn right onto the B4540 and bear left at the end of the road onto Stuart Street.
The Reeds Solicitors office will be on your right.
There is a paid car park opposite the office.
There is one train station in Luton which is a short walk to the office.
To find the office from this station, please follow the directions below.
Exit the station heading towards Hucklesby Way and Inner Ring Road.
Turn left onto Old Bedford Road.
Continue on Guildford Street.
Turn right onto Library Road.
Turn right towards St Georges Square. Continue on St George’s Square.
At the end of the path, turn left onto Manchester Street.
Keep left onto Town Hall Square and then George Street.
Turn right onto George Street Walk.
Turn left onto Stuart Street.
The Reeds Solicitors office will be on your left.