Reeds’ corporate immigration team can assist in all aspects of Gobal Mobility and the UK’s stringent tier 2 sponsor licence process. A Tier 2 Sponsor License is required by any UK employer or institution wishing to employ a worker from outside the EU.
The potential consequences of employing an illegal staff member can result in criminal liability and financial penalties of £20,000 per illegal worker.
Reeds’ highly experienced immigration team will guide your staff with no-nonsense technical and practcal legal advice.
Our licencing service covers the following:
- Sponsor licence applications lodged at the Home Office and management
- Pre and post licence audit services
- Assisting HR with immigration compliance and bespoke in-house training
- Management of the Sponsor Management System and issuing of Certificates of Sponsorship
- Challenges to sponsor licence suspension/revocation and downgrading
- Visa advice regarding individual and prospective employees (tier 2 general) and staff relocation (intra-company transfers)
- Application representation to extend current work permit tier 2 holders. Reeds are registered to process a number of applications through the Home Office’s priority service
Reeds can assist the following industries:
- Professional services
Reeds is the UK’s most innovative legal practice and whether you are looking for on-going assistance or one-off representation we can help. Contact us for a no-obligation plan of your sponsorship licence.
General EnquiriesCONTACT US